The seven days are almost up! I’m adding the link today instead of Saturday, but link up when you’re ready. This little remix has been good for me in a variety of ways. I was content with the pieces I chose and think there are ones that could be staples in my wardrobe going forward. Each piece has versatility with each other and with others in my closet. During the week I created a “chart” on a sticky note of the different combinations I could create with these eight pieces. Here’s what it looked like:
- Black Cardigan + Black Polka Dot or Brown Polka Dot or Cream T = three looks
- Purple Cardigan + Black Polka Dot or Brown Polka Dot or Cream T = three looks
- Beige Cardigan + Black Polka Dot or Brown Polka Dot or Cream T = three looks
- Each top can be worn without a sweater = three looks.
- Mix each of those looks with either denim trousers or brown trousers. Each look times two. I think it comes to 24 looks. That’s amazing to me!
Here’s a few outfits that I wore this week.
Day 7 will be:
Denim Trousers, Cream Top + Beige Cardigan. I’ll post a OOTD, but I wanted to get the link up posted today. Can’t wait to see what you wore this week. Hope you have enjoyed this little remix. I definitely have been learning quite a bit about myself and my closet and the wardrobe I long to create. I’m saving that for another post.
My photos are kinda ify. I just got a new camera and am trying to learn how to shoot selfies but I’m still struggling and have been using my phone camera instead. I’m going to try to be a little adventurous in the future with photo ops. 🙂
Here’s the link up for the 7+1 x 7 remix.